Monday, January 21, 2008

Tired of Squeaky toys

I can no longer stand the sound of squeaky toys...Guinness has been playing nonstop for the last hour and a half. I mean it's a but ridiculous when the dog is so hyped up he can't even stay with the same toy for more than 5 mins. And I don't know about you but if you had a 100 pound dog sprint across your house with two toys in mouth it might make you a little nervous. Honestly, I think he might have a heart attack because it is so ryled up. Oh wait, he's stop running and is now chasing his own tail. Well at least it's a change of pace. I think he's almost finished running amuck and might actually settle someplace, so that I can get report cards written before bed. I should probably go, so until next time.

No comments: